What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
All the information we gather enables us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
How We Use the Collected Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other relevant information using the email address which you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information submitted to us.
- We regularly update our systems and employ firewalls to protect against unauthorized access.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.